Here's what's in this month's issue of PC Pro magazine
- WINDOWS TIPS OF THE MONTH: While Lee Grant can’t quite match Paul Simon’s 50 ways to leave your lover, he does come up with 30 ways to make your PC and laptop perform better from p26.
- GOOGLE WORKSPACE OF THE MONTH: As Google shuts down the free version of its handy Workspace service, we reveal how to escape its clutches for free – and why you need to act now or literally pay later.
- SECURITY SESSION OF THE MONTH: There are more ways into our home networks than ever before, so how do you keep it secure? Darien Graham-Smith provides a checklist every modern household should follow.
- REVIEWS OF THE MONTH: Is this the strongest lineup of products we’ve ever seen? First up, Samsung’s extraordinary 14.6in tablet, the Tab S8 Ultra, with a price that won’t make you cry. Then a totally new form factor for Microsoft’s Surface family in the Laptop Studio, which bends into more positions than a politician under pressure. And let’s not forget the squadron of new Apple products: the jaw-dropping power of the Mac Studio with an M1 Ultra inside, its luscious partnering display (it even comes with a stand!), the power-packed iPad Air and the bargain iPhone SE, which now includes Apple’s fastest Bionic processor. The only question is, which one to buy first?
- THE LABS IN ONE NUMBER: When we included running costs in our previous PCs group test, it was a passing mention. This time around, the rise in electricity costs – from 14p to 28p per kWh – makes it a far bigger component of any buying decision.
- AND more...
Want to see more? Subscribe by 10pm on Friday 22nd April to receive issue 333.
Whether you want PC Pro delivered to your door each month, or digital access across multiple devices, we have 3 subscription packages for you to choose from. Whatever option you choose, you'll make a huge saving on the shop price. Plus you receive a FREE 15-piece screwdriver set when you subscribe to our print or bundle subscription.